This is a wonderful all brick, ranch-style home located in West Columbia. Some of it's many features include:
- three bedrooms and one and a half bath
- a huge great room with seven windows allowing an abundance of natural light to enter the room
- one car carport with a storage room
- formal dinning room with built-in book shelves
- large kitchen with tons of cabinet and counter-top space
- pull down attic access with an attic fan
- hardwood floors (under carpet) all throughout
- architectural shingles
- large, fenced-in back yard
- shed/workshop with garage door
- tile floors in bathrooms
- laundry area inside home
This home is conveniently located near Augusta Highway (#1) and Platt Springs Road in a family-safe neighborhood. Students will attend Lexington School District Two: Springdale Elementary, Fulmer Middle and Airport High School. Motivated sellers are offering to pay buyers' closing costs. This home is priced to sell and will move quick. Call me today for your private showing.
My name is Paul Bryant and I specialize in assisting buyers and sellers in Real Estate transactions. My areas of expertise include Columbia, Lexington, West Columbia, and surrounding areas. As your REALTOR®, I will work hard to justify your confidence and generate the results you deserve. Through my determination, research and 100% follow- through, you can be assured that you will receive the best possible service and a clear look at all of your options. Whether you are selling, buying or just have a question, I invite you to call me today at 803.361.0585 or visit my website PaulBryantWorks.com.